The OmegAnalyzer G™ is the workhorse of Bruins Instruments NIR grain analyzers. The “G” is a versatile instrument for grain analysis and is capable of handling grain and seed such as wheat, barley, corn, rice, soy, rapeseed and more. This instrument offers USA NTEP certification and a host of upgrade options and accessories.
Whole grain and seed analysis including: corn, soy, rice, wheat, barley, oils seeds, etc. Universal calibrations are available for protein, moisture, fat, starch, fiber, gluten, sedimentation…. With optional top mounted reflectance mode (AgriCheck Plus): flour, tea, coffee, spices, powders, pastes…
Our calibration services can develop calibrations for almost any significant component or property for your particular product.
- NTEP certified*
- Variable pathlength from 8 to 30mm to accommodate a variety of grain and seed
- ~50 second analysis time with 16 subsamples
- Fully transferable calibrations between instruments
- Grain density – This optional accessory integrates with the instrument to automatically provide grain density which is incorporated into the report.
- Micro Cell – For measuring flours, powders, and small amounts of grain by transmission available in