TA.XTplusC / TA.XTplus100C / TA.HDplusC / TA.XT ExpressC
Stable Micro Systems Texture Analysers
The TA.XTplus presents a small portable solution for your texture analysis testing, measuring up to 50kg in force, and is consequently the most popular choice for universal texture analysis.
The TA.XTplus100 retains the benefits of the TA.XTplus, with the additional capability of utilising forces up to 100kg, along with an improved distance resolution, doubled to 0.0005mm.
Alternatively, the TA.HDplus Texture Analyser offers a maximum force capacity of 750kg (7.5kN), and a family of intelligent, factory calibrated loadcells down to 0.5kg. It can perform precision testing to a few grams without compromising accuracy, whilst providing the required rigidity to accommodate measurements of considerably higher force for heavy duty applications. The greater testing bed area and height range offer the ability to test much larger samples within a twin column frame, making this instrument the obvious choice for users testing a wide range of products, or for those who have an uncertain future product testing requirement.
The TA.XTExpress is an entry level and QC-based texture analysis option when compared to our sophisticated full-featured Plus range. It offers cost-effective portable analysis for a wide range of low force applications. With a choice of two dedicated software packages or keypad operation, the instrument is easily configured to meet the user's exact requirements. Test profiles are stored for immediate use and the results analysed automatically using either 'in-built' Standards, such as TPA or Bloom or product specific procedures.
EMPLOY YOUR TEXTURE ANALYSER TO:
- Provide an objective quantifiable result which can be archived and retrieved for future viewing
- Assess raw materials or excipients, semi-finished goods, packaging and finished products
- Determine the effects of formulation or processing variables on end product acceptability
- Assess changes during storage or transportation
- Compare with competitive products
- Substantiate your product claims
- Determine the physical properties of your 'gold standard' product for future consistent quality control
For more information, please visit Stable Micro Systems website.